The 22C Quarterly Update has just been released for Oracle users with new features and improvements. Organizations require a thorough testing strategy to fully benefit from Oracle’s new capabilities and ensure that none of their crucial business processes break due to this upgrade. The new updates in oracle cloud 22c release have been formed in the Finance, Procurement, and HCM modules. In this post, you can read about the important updates after the release of Oracle Cloud 22c.
Updates in the financial module
- The Oracle Cloud Financials 22C Release now offers a capability that allows users to track the originator of an email including both supplementary information and an invoice document. For supplier bills, intelligent document recognition transforms data into email attachments.
- By reading, editing, or deleting attachments that fall under any attachment type (dispute or collection), the collection manager can help the dispute origination process.
- When requesting account balances on the Inquire on Detail Balances page, Oracle included an extra search criteria option button to make it easier for you to search by the segment value description.
- The other modules, such as taxes, leasing management, and accounts, have more features and capabilities than the Oracle Fusion 22C edition.
Updates in the Procurement/SCM Module
- Users may now add two consecutive requisition lines to an open purchase order rather than making an additional purchase order for the requisition, which is another feature of the Oracle Cloud 22B release.
- With the Oracle Cloud 22C release, customers may customize the sender name and email for supplier management notifications. Users can communicate purchase orders with numerous suppliers using different email accounts.
- Users may customize the sender name/email in sourcing alerts thanks to the Oracle Cloud 22C upgrade.
- External Purchase Prices, Supplier Qualification Management, Channel Revenue Management, Sourcing Spend Classification, Procurement Contracts, and Supplier Channel Management modules all received new functionality.
Updates in the HCM Module
- Business Title LOV has been added to both the Goals page and performance management in the Oracle Cloud 22C version.
- When an employee’s work schedule changes throughout the HCM, the Oracle Cloud 22C upgrade gives the option to set absence categories to automatically reprocess absences.
- The Carryover Limit Rule option on the Absence Plan Setup page now contains a new option called “No Carryover,” and the “None” option has been changed to “No Limit.”
- Oracle Cloud 22C includes the introduction of semi-monthly time cards. In Global HR, time cards have been integrated to end work relationships.
- HCM Common Features, Global HR, HCM Common Architecture, Payroll, HCM Spreadsheet Data Loader, Workforce Structures, and Workforce Directory Management modules all received new features and capabilities.
For the majority of organizations, two weeks is not enough time to manually test all of their crucial business procedures, processes, and security responsibilities. You may effectively handle Oracle Cloud 22C with less time, cash, and time if you use Opkey’s test automation platform. To successfully manage the Oracle Cloud 22C upgrade, Opkey’s comprehensive automation testing methodology is available. Opkey’s pre-built library of more than 5,000 test cases offers a complete automation test platform that you can immediately deploy to your setup, saving you time, money, and effort on the release cycle.