When you get the chance to be a Starbucks partner, the key thing to focus on is your schedule. Each partner is allocated a schedule on what time they are supposed to take up shifts. When being hired, each partner must provide their availability to help with scheduling. Each partner is given a fair estimate of how many hours they will work, and in between their shifts, each must have at least 8 hours.
Moreover, all schedules are shared 14 days in advance. That way, each partner can check their Schedule for the current week and the next two weeks. Besides, no on-call scheduling is made, and there is a dedicated support team to help with clarifying schedule-related issues.
So, how can you access your schedule using the Starbucks Partner Hour app? Follow the below steps.
- Open the Starbucks app on your phone or access the website.
- Use your email and password to log in. For new partners, you must register, and the manager will guide you on what steps and details to provide to aid in creating your partner account.
- Once you’ve logged in, locate the Schedule section and click on it.
- A display showing your schedule and a calendar will appear.
- Feel free to scroll around and check your schedule for the new 14 days or so.
It’s that simple. You now understand how the Starbucks Partner Hour app work in scheduling tasks for each partner. You can contact the customer support team for any queries or concerns, and they will handle them.
This post details everything you should know regarding the Starbucks Partner Hour app. We’ve introduced the app, the benefits and drawbacks you get from using it, the issues and fixes you may encounter, and concluded with understanding how scheduling works.