Are you an expert in business, marketing, startups, SEO, or remote working? Do you have a unique perspective on any of these topics? If so, we want to hear from you! FlyAtn is looking for high-quality guest posts that provide valuable insights into these fields.
Who Can Submit a Guest Post?
FlyAtn welcomes submissions from a range of contributors including bloggers, business owners, working professionals, and thought leaders. We’re looking for original content that hasn’t been published elsewhere.
Guest Post Guidelines for FlyAtn
To ensure the quality of our content, we require that all submitted articles meet the following criteria:
- The article should be free of any grammatical errors and should read fluently.
- The content must be entirely original and unpublished.
- Proper attribution must be given for all data, references, and quotes.
- Any links to your own content or website should be placed at the end of the article and should not be overly promotional. Please note that any links included at the beginning of the article will be removed.
How to Submit Your Guest Post Pitch to FlyAtn
Email your pitch for a guest post to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post: FlyAtn” as the subject line.
How to Write a Well-Formatted Guest Post on FlyAtn
Please ensure that your article adheres to the following guidelines:
- The article must be a minimum of 600 words in length.
- Use appropriate headings (H2, H3, H4) to structure your article.
- Keep your writing style simple by using short sentences and paragraphs. Each paragraph should consist of no more than 4 to 6 sentences.
- Each sub-section should contain less than 400 words.
- Avoid using jargon, buzzwords, and filler words. Write content that is easy to understand.
- Use bullet points wherever possible to break up dense text.
- Be sure to include source and alt text for all images you use.
List of Topics You Can Write On
We focus on a specific set of topics to maintain the relevance of our content for our readers. If you are interested in submitting a guest post, we welcome content on the following subjects:
- Remote Working
Our Review Process
You can expect to hear back from us regarding your guest post pitch within 3-5 business days. If we decide to move forward with your pitch/article, we will notify you and provide the next steps. In the event that we do not proceed, we will also inform you and explain our decision. We reserve the right to reject or modify your submission. If necessary, we may request that you make revisions.
By submitting your article to us, you agree not to publish it elsewhere, including on your own website or blog, if it is accepted and published by us. If we do not move forward with publishing your article, you retain full ownership and may choose to publish or use it as you wish.
If you’re an expert in any of the fields listed above and have a unique perspective to share, we’d love to hear from you! Contact us today at email@example.com with your guest post pitch.